Monday, April 29, 2013

Denim skirt


(Outfit: Denim vintage skirt, Gray ankle boots, Black blazer, Disneyland top)

My sister decided to do a sort of vintage-esque photoshoot when I wore this out yesterday. Well, I don't own the skirt. I borrowed it from my mom, because it wouldn't fit her anymore! Seriously, my sister has so much clothing than I do and when I'm lack of a top or a bottom. I could totally rely on her closet because she has everything from vintage to modern days! Almost perfect for every season. Hope you guys are having a good day and good luck on the CST's! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, you have the most delightful style, adore this fun urban outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the bracelet and photos! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete